- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (395gm)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons glucose syrup
- 135g unsaturtated butter – chopped
- 200g white chocolate
- 180g crushed Oreo Cookies
How to Make
- Line a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper.
- Place your milk, sugar, syrup and butter into a pot and stir on low heat for 15 mins. You’ll feel and see it thicken.
- Then take the pot off the heat wait one minute and quickly stir through your cookies and white chocolate till melted.
- Pour your mixture in lined baking tin and place in the fridge over night.
– Be patient and keep your heat on low. Play some music and have a dance while you stir your fudge creation.