• 1 can sweetened condensed milk (395gm)
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons glucose syrup
• 135g unsaturtated butter – chopped
• 200g white chocolate
• 180g crushed Oreo Cookies
How to Make
01. Line a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper.
02. Place your milk, sugar, syrup and butter into a pot and stir on low heat for 15 mins. You’ll feel and see it thicken.
03. Then take the pot off the heat wait one minute and quickly stir through your cookies and white chocolate till melted.
04. Pour your mixture in lined baking tin and place in the fridge over night.
– Be patient and keep your heat on low. Play some music and have a dance while you stir your fudge creation.